B IS FOR BEYONCE - WHO RUN THE WORLD?
Who run the world? GIRLS but Beyonce in particular. One of the most iconic female vocalists of today, Beyonce’s achievements stretch far beyond catchy tunes and hypnotic choreography. To wax lyrical about why she is such a phenomenal role model would be impossible, so we’re just going to list them out for you straight-up:
- She is the only female artist to have all her studio albums debut at number 1 (Dangerously In Love, B'Day, I Am...Sasha Fierce, 4, Beyoncé)
- She has the longest stay at the top of the Billboard 100 for a female, with both "Baby Boy" and "Crazy In Love" staying for 17 weeks
- Her song "Irreplaceable" is the only song ever to top 12 Billboard charts all at once
- The song "Beautiful Liar" holds the record for the biggest jump in Billboard history, going from #94 to #3 at once
- She is the most nominated female for a Grammy Award, with 46 nominations
- She is the only female to win two Legend Awards at the World Music Awards
- She is the first out of two females to receive the International Artist Award of Excellence, with only 6 others receiving this award in history
- In 2011, she was named the artist of the millennium by Billboard
- She is the third most awarded artist in all of history, with 451 awards, only behind Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston.
- She has also had 9 number ones of the Billboard charts and 22 top tens!
- And as one of the greatest achievements, Beyonce is the mother to her and Jay-Z’s adorable children Blue Ivy, Sir and Rumi.
Beyonce’s strong image of female empowerment is felt throughout the world, let’s continue to teach our children her message!
Tap the book image above to grab your copy.
Who Run The World? is available for pre-sale from 15th October 2019. Grab your copy today to help inspire your Little Homie with these iconic women.